Thursday, August 6, 2026

Kaden is 14!!!!!

 










Be still my heart!  My baby is 14 and time is flying!  

Kaden, you are the best...seriously, the best.  You are kind, loving, and funny.  You love Jesus.  You are a good friend.  You are an awesome person!  Over this past year, you have really shown a ton of maturity.  I am so proud of you for so many reasons, but at the top of that list...it is for being exactly the person you are.  Don't ever change, because this world needs you.  I hope 14 is your best year yet!    

On your bday, since I had to work, Kathryn treated you to a fun day.  She asked what you wanted to do, and that is what you did.  City Forum, lunch at Chili's, and then the pool.  During my lunch break, I stopped by City Forum to give him a bday hug.  And, after looking at the pic of us, I do believe this will be the last bday that he is shorter than me.  It was a fun filled day for sure!  For dinner, Chipotle of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.